How to Install a Swing GateNovember 19, 2020
Thank you for choosing Modu-Loc Fence Rentals! Please follow these steps to ensure that your swing gate is installed correctly.
STEP 1 – ADD A SPACER
Begin by installing a spacer on the round peg of the fence base.
STEP 2 – INSTALL GATE PANEL
Install a fence panel on top of the spacer and round peg. This will be your gate panel.
STEP 3 – INSTALL GATE WHEEL
Install the gate wheel on the opposite end of the gate panel you just installed.
STEP 4 – SECURE WITH A CAP
Secure the gate panel to the previous panel using a cap. Ensure the round peg of the cap lines up with the round peg of the base to allow the gate to swing.
MODU-LOC BEST PRACTICES
- Do not install screen or signs on gates
- Keep walking paths clear of tripping hazards
- Install fence on level ground
- Keep fence line free of obstacles and debris
- Always install fence with a partner
- Avoid free-standing panels
We’re here to answer any questions you may have.