Security & Stability Systems
We’ve developed innovative security components and fence accessories that work together to form a comprehensive breach deterrent system – providing the most stable temporary fence solution available.
Locking Cap System
For those sites that require additional security, we suggest this locking cap system for greater control of access points and improved breach prevention. Requiring a unique socket key to unlock the cap, our locking cap system prevents trades, subcontractors and members of the public from taking apart the fence line.
- Modified cap with locking system attachment prevents fence panels from being lifted off their bases
- Unique socket acts like a key for the locking cap system, giving the Site Supervisor, Project Manager or Event Organizer full control over the security of the perimeter fence
- Locking cap system is secured with an anti-theft security nut, which can only be opened or unlocked with the unique locking socket
MATERIAL: Powder-coated steel
Designed to mount to our fence and anchor into the ground at an angle to prevent the fence from tipping or blowing over, which can result in costly repairs and possible injury. Wind braces are a cost-effective stability solution and are recommended when banners or screens are being hung on the fence.
- Work best in concrete/asphalt and were designed for these surfaces
- Work best in large, open areas such as parking lots to allow for the braces to be mounted to the fence and the ground properly
Hi-visibility orange powder-coated steel
Our security clamps cannot be removed without proper tools and access to the back of the locking mechanism from inside the fence line.
- Improved security as fence panels cannot be disconnected
- A third connection point for the panels increases stability
Our security rails provide a strong visual and physical deterrent while maintaining the visual appeal of the fence.
Modu-Loc’s new high-security Modu-Barriers are perfect for short-term projects and smaller installations. Ideal applications include propane compounds, track maintenance, and construction sites or event areas requiring greater security than can be achieved with temporary fence alone. Modu-Barriers are suitable for non-roadside applications only.
- FAST & CONVENIENT – Arrives fully assembled, reducing total install time
- ECONOMICAL – For short-term projects, Modu-Barriers are an economical alternative to full-sized concrete barriers
- FLEXIBLE – Smaller size makes it easy to move barriers on site using a forklift
- SECURITY – Modu-Barriers offer a greater visual and physical breach deterrent than concrete barriers or temporary fence alone
9' tall and approximately 4' wide
Fence on Jersey Barrier System
For roadside applications, Modu-Loc fences can be mounted on concrete jersey barriers with saddle mounts or bolted plates, providing additional safety and security.
Concrete Block Ballast System
Our ballast system prevents the fence panels from being knocked over or lifted off their bases. It is designed to enable our fence to resist strong winds and can be engineered to meet any standard, including Canadian Building Code, as required. Attaching the fence to concrete blocks prevents fence panels from being lifted from their bases.
- Maximizes security of fence line by preventing panels from being lifted
- Hang banners and branded scrim with reduced risk of fence being blown over
- Size and spacing of concrete block can be tailored to suit site requirements
Heavy concrete blocks spaced at 20’ intervals and attached to fence panels with wind braces.
Barbed Wire Site Security System
A barbed wire system that can be installed on top of our temporary fence. Fabricated with braided steel wire constructed with sharp edges. Used to fortify our temporary fence, the barbed wire system adds height, making the fence more difficult to climb and acts as a visual deterrent.
Steel braided wire constructed with sharp edges
- Barbed wire system adds height to existing fence
Makes fence difficult to climb and acts as a visual deterrent
Steel braided wire constructed with sharp edges
Our high-security options combine security clamps and security rails with stability accessories to provide optimal protection for high-profile events.
- High-security systems are a strong visual and physical breach deterrent
- Caps and bases may be secured to the fence panels with self-tapping screws to further enhance protection
Tree Protection Systems
Using surface-mount bases to reduce the risk of root damage, Modu-Loc fences are your preferred solution for protecting valuable trees in your municipality.
- No ground penetration required
- More visually appealing than traditional plywood hoarding or orange snow fence
- Easy to move for grounds maintenance, mowing and snow removal – reducing maintenance costs
- Reusable panels result in less waste
Propane Storage Systems
We provide a cost-effective, complete storage solution for propane cylinders, including setup and takedown.
- Full safety and regulatory compliance through separation of full and empty cylinders, high-visibility bases and safety signage
- Security clamps and locking components offer additional security
- Delivery and on-site installation within 24 hours
- All-inclusive set pricing including delivery, installation, rental and removal
Enclosures available in many sizes and configurations, starting at 10’ x 10’
We’re here to answer any questions you may have.