Right Seat (General Labourer), St. Catharines
Location: 11A Cushman Road, St. Catharines, ON L2M 6S2
Job Description: Modu-Loc prides itself on the professionalism of its people. Our field employees are industry specialists who are trained to understand the security, accessibility and image requirements of our customers. They are able to expertly assess the complexities and demands of every site, enabling them to provide recommendations for optimum placement, safety and security.
Field employees are the face of our company and we rely on them to maintain a sense of professionalism and a focus on customer service, even while they are under pressure to meet tight deadlines and strict security requirements. This is a physically demanding job that would be perfect for individuals who enjoy working outside and being part of a team.
We are looking for motivated candidates to join our team as Right Seats.
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Safely setting up and tearing down fence and associated products at customer sites
- Completing operational paperwork (job reports, truck inventory logs, site checklists, etc.) as directed
- Taking direction and supervision from Drivers/Senior Field Specialists
- Assisting in navigating to sites to ensure the crew arrives in the safest and most expedient way possible
- Working in a safe and productive manner, remaining constantly cognizant of site safety
- Ensuring workplaces and company vehicles are clean and free of garbage and hazards
- Always acting in a professional manner with fellow employees and customers
- Maintaining a professional appearance
Complete training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Ability to take direction and supervision
- Motivation to “get the job done” even when managing a heavy workload and tight deadlines
- Ability to accurately and thoroughly complete paperwork
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others
- Knowledge of general tools and equipment (drills, power washers, painters, banding equipment, etc.)
- Ability to physically handle (lift, carry, etc.) heavy fence panels
- Must have own transportation
- Though not mandatory, experience operating a forklift and a one-ton truck would also be an asset.
Job Type: Seasonal (summer position)
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Autumn Vacca, Depot Supervisor.
Modu-Loc Fence Rentals LP is committed to accommodating the individual needs of job candidates, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), within our recruitment processes and skills testing practices. Job candidates are asked to contact us if you require any accommodations to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and job selection processes.