Customer Service Representative – Toronto
Customer Service Representative
Supplying site containment solutions to our Canadian and US customers since 1994, we’ve built an outstanding reputation as industry-leading rental fence experts. The temporary fencing solutions we’ve developed continue to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse clients in construction, special events, industry, retail and municipalities.
Our products have been trusted by highly respected organizations like the RCMP and CSIS for their security at events such as the Vancouver Olympic Games. Other high-profile events include automobile races in Miami, music festivals in Buffalo, and extreme sports competitions in San Diego. Most recently, Modu-Loc was responsible for servicing over 60 sites for the Toronto 2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games.
124 Belfield Rd, Unit 8
This is a both a front-line position providing exceptional customer service to clients over the phone, in person and electronically, as well as a crucial support position providing administrative support to the outside sales team.
The position interacts directly with clients, Modu-Loc’s national administration team, sales and operational staff.
Key Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Exemplify Modu-Loc’s core values in all dealings with customers and co-workers.
- Acquire and maintain a full understanding of Modu-Loc’s key products and services so as to effectively present these to inbound customers and provide the best customer service as possible
- Process customer quotations & orders efficiently and accurately using our CRM (Salesforce)
- Set up customer accounts, providing invoices and statements, creating reservations, etc.
- Track customer payments for order fulfillment
- Handle client requests for invoices, receipts, and billing queries on a timely basis
- Address and resolve customer issues and complaints effectively, calmly and on a timely basis
- Work closely with the operations team to organize and schedule orders accordingly, resolve scheduling conflicts and operational on site issues
- Manage various accounts receivable duties, including credit card declines and collections
- Reply to emails in a timely manner and work independently on a daily basis
- Answer incoming calls
- Work in the office five (5) days per week (40 hours) during regular business hours (9am to 5pm).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills- both oral and written
- Strong customer service skills, professional demeanor, and positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to deal with multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good keyboarding skills and detail oriented mindset.
- Familiarity with basic accounting and A/R procedures
- Any billing, inventory or rental software experience considered an asset.
- Working experience with Salesforce or any CRM or is an asset.
- 2+ years of experience working in customer service
- 1+ years of
Modu-Loc Fence Rentals LP is committed to accommodating the individual needs of job candidates, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), within our recruitment processes and skills testing practices. Job candidates are asked to contact us if you require any accommodations to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and job selection processes.