Bilingual Customer Service Representative – Toronto
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Supplying site containment solutions to our Canadian and US customers since 1996, Modu-Loc has built an outstanding reputation as an industry-leading rental fence expert. The temporary fencing solutions we’ve developed continue to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse clients in construction, special events, industry, retail and municipalities.
124 Belfield Rd, Unit 8
This is both a front-line position providing exceptional customer service to clients over the phone and electronically, as well as a crucial back-end support position providing administrative assistance to the outside sales team.
This position interacts directly with clients, Modu-Loc’s national administration team, sales and operational staff.
Key Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Exemplify Modu-Loc’s core values in all dealings with customers and co-workers
- Fluent in French, both written and verbal
- Acquire and maintain a full understanding of Modu-Loc’s key products and services so as to effectively present these to inbound customers and provide the best possible customer service
- Process customer quotations & orders efficiently and accurately using our CRM (Salesforce)
- Setting up customer accounts, providing invoices and statements, creating reservations, etc.
- Track customer payments for order fulfillment
- Handle client requests for invoices, receipts, and billing queries on a timely basis
- Address and resolve customer issues and complaints effectively, calmly and on a timely basis
- Work closely with the operations team to organize and schedule orders accordingly, resolve scheduling conflicts and operational on-site issues
- Manage various accounts receivable duties, including credit card declines and collections
- Reply to emails in a timely manner and work independently on a daily basis
- Answer incoming calls
- Work in the office five (5) days per week (40 hours) during regular business hours (9am to 5pm)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong customer service skills, professional demeanor, and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to deal with multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good keyboarding skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Familiarity with basic accounting and A/R procedures
- Any billing, inventory or rental software experience considered an asset
- Working experience with Salesforce or any CRM or is an asset
- 2+ years of experience working in customer service
- 1+ years of experience working in sales/sales administration
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Darren Armstrong Vice president sales
Modu-Loc Fence Rentals LP is committed to accommodating the individual needs of job candidates, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), within our recruitment processes and skills testing practices. Job candidates are asked to contact us if you require any accommodations to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and job selection processes.
We’re here to answer any questions you may have.