Modu-Loc is a COVID-19 Committed SupplierMay 11, 2020
Modu-Loc recognized the importance of an organizational COVID-19 response plan early on. Well before any levels of government had declared a state of emergency, we implemented a Response Team to develop an overall communications and contingency plan. The Response Team is committed to updating the plan as COVID-19 continues to evolve in order to ensure the protection of our employees and customers.
See our initial COVID-19 response here.
Our networks and relationships with various industry associations have been tremendously beneficial during this time. Through conversations and virtual meetings with these groups, we have been exposed to practical guidelines and best practices for dealing with COVID-19 at the office and on the job site. Recently, our involvement with the Corporation des entrepreneurs généraux du Québec (CEGQ) helped us to refine our response plan to include a detailed and stringent set of COVID-19 related policies.
COVID-19 Committed Contractor
The COVID-19 Committed Contractor was an initiative spearheaded by several CEGQ contractor members, notably Pomerleau. Together with other industry leaders, Pomerleau developed a detailed framework of COVID-19 policies and procedures to be applied on construction sites. Practical tools like checklists were also produced to complement their COVID-19 response plan.
This framework is meant to create a standard for construction companies that meets and exceeds the requirements currently imposed by government and public health officials. Contractors who commit to following these standards are designated “COVID-19 Committed Contractors”, indicated by this logo:
COVID-19 Committed Supplier
Our current COVID-19 Response and Action Plan is modeled after the COVID-19 Committed Contractor initiative. We chose to use this as a foundation for our own plan because the framework is highly relevant and specific to our industry. Our COVID-19 Response and Action Plan currently includes:
- A detailed Response and Action Plan policy, which includes general COVID-19 measures as well as worksite-specific procedures
- A COVID-19 Committed Supplier poster highlighting our designation
- A “STOP” COVID-19 poster for visitor awareness
- A health assessment questionnaire and declaration form, to be completed by all visitors to our facilities, as well as employees on a weekly basis
- A return to work form to ensure proper protocol following self-isolation or quarantine
- A COVID-19 preventive measures checklist to be maintained by all of our depots
- Washroom and lunchroom cleanup logs to enforce frequent cleaning of common areas
To view our COVID-19 Response and Action Plan, click here.
Modu-Loc is proud to be recognized as a COVID-19 Committed Supplier. This designation reiterates our ongoing commitment to the safety and well-being of all of our stakeholders, including clients, partners, and employees.
If you have any questions about how we’re addressing COVID-19, please email us at email@example.com.
We’re here to answer any questions you may have.